Monday, December 9, 2013

Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt #2

Clue #2 is out and I want to sew!
Unfortunately I have been -and will be in the upcoming period- very busy with traveling and preparing rooms for the guests who will stay over for the holidays.

I have been traveling last weekend and will ne next weekend as well.
But.... I managed to cut some fabric for the second clue.
Sewing however will be a challenge as I don't have a designated sewing area.
It takes time to empty the dining table, get all stuff out of the bag and prepare, sew, and clean everything afterwards again.

Hmm, I definately need my own sewing space!

1 comment:

  1. Hoi zus,
    Leuke lapjes. Het begin is er.
    Ik ben heel benieuwd hoe het gaat worden.
    Heel veel quiltplezier
    grtjes Ingrid

    ReplyDelete